Michelin Star dining near Nathan Road
Since 2009 when the first coverage of Hong Kong in the Michelin guide a number of eateries both large and small have been awarded stars in recognition of their quality and reliability as places to dine.
Not surprisingly several of these are along Nathan Road. Here is a list of them for your reference though some of their positions do change from year to year. Please refer to your Michelin Guide book for the latest information.
Two Michelin Star Restaurants:
- Sun Tung Lok (Tsim Sha Tsui) - Famous for luxurious fancy Cantonese dishes
One Michelin Star Restaurants:
- Ah Yat Harbour View restaurant (Tsim Sha Tsui i-Sqaure) - they
sever both dim sum and business dining including abalone, Peking
duck and alike.
- Fu Ho Restaurant (Tsim Sha Tsui Miramar shopping centre) -
specializes in find dried seafood.
- Lei Garden (Mongkok) - dim sum, Cantonese fine dining
- Ye Shanghai (Tsim Sha Tsui, Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel) -
Shanghai-ese cuisine from snacks to fine dining dishes